Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cooking Class with Betty

Tonight I was able to cross another thing off my list of 30 before 30 when I took my first cooking class with Betty.  We took an introductory cooking class at Publix Apron School where we learned to make several awesome summer treats.  It was a hands on class and I learned several new techniques as well as walked away with a few recipes that I am looking forward to trying out at home.  The class was a great first lesson and showed me that my passion for cooking has grown and I want to be able to take more classes in the future.

Our meal was quite a spread complete with maple glazed baby back ribs, shrimp roll, BLT pasta salad, baked beans and corn soup.  We finished it off with blueberry cobbler and homemade ice cream.  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment